Professional civil liability insurance is already in force, following the public tender promoted by the Order of Physiotherapists. The winning proposal from Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros S.A., to be executed by Willis, Corretores de Seguros S.A., offers specific conditions and guarantees for all Physiotherapists registered in the Order, who do not have their registration suspended or cancelled. You can consult the policy and Frequently Asked Questions about the professional liability insurance at reserved area.
With the execution of this insurance, the Order responds to the legal obligation of all members to have a civil liability insurance and remains committed to building the foundations of a strong Order of Physiotherapists, which regulates the profession and represents its professionals, protecting also the users of physiotherapy services.
- Public Tender for the Acquisition of Professional Civil Liability Insurance Services for the Members of the Order of Physiotherapists.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 6 p.m. on 29/03/2022 (art.11.1 of the CP)
- Deadline for submission of requests for clarification - 6 p.m. on 16/03/2022 (Article 4.2 of the CP)
- Insurance brokers can be competitors.
*2nd series, nº 48 of 09/03/2023, Part L - Public Tenders
After the deadline, the following proposals were received by email:
|Company||Proposal Delivery Date||Time|
|Willis - Insurance Brokers||29/Mar||17:48|
|New-Call - Insurance Mediation||29/Mar||18:07|
Admissible / Excluded bids
By decision of the jury, the proposals of the competitors were considered as admitted:
- Melior Insurance
- Willis - Insurance Brokers
The application of New-Call - Mediação de Seguros was excluded for not submitting the proposal within the deadline and for not providing all the documents required in the specifications.